As we mentioned earlier, QST exhibited at Texworld USA last week. The Spring and Summer 2015 season was featured at this show. What you can expect to see in Spring/Summer ’15: Pattern Mixing, Bright/Fun Colors, Splatter & Disarray Prints, Stripes, Geo … Continue reading
Berlin Fashion Week was last week and QST was there to experience it!
There were tons of exhibitors there; however the big players (Hugo Boss, Levi’s, Tommy Hilfiger, G-Star, Guess and the Bestseller Group) did not make an appearance this year. A lot of up-and-coming brands were in attendance.
Some of the biggest takeaways:
- Fashion denim was either heavily washed or had a normal stone/enzyme wash to it. There was no middle ground.
- There was a presence of yarn-dye checks and ornaments used in pocketing and yokes in denim as a special detail.
- Prepare-for-dye trousers and casual pants were visible.
- There was also a presence of yarn dye ticking stripes in pocketing.
- Prints and yarn dyes are not as intricate as last season.
Now that we’re into January, some stores are offering extremely discounted Fall merchandise, trying to clear out their inventories. Other retailers; however, are already looking ahead to Spring. And we are sure glad that they are! It’s like a breath … Continue reading
Our Spring/Summer 2015 Lookbook is almost here! What better way to beat this winter weather than to check out QST’s hottest trends for the season. The book features our fashion-forward pocketing that identifies with the three most important trends for Spring/Summer 2015 : Youthful Romance . Bohemian Americana . Vibrant Energy
To request a book, please contact Gina at email@example.com