Were you able to come check us out at The Kingpins Show in LA this week? If not, don’t worry! You can catch us at Kingpins Hong Kong August 19-20th !
QST wishes you all a fun & safe holiday!
Jumpsuits are all the rage this season, especially those in denim! Denim on Denim has been outfitted in stores for months now; but these one-pieces are what takes this trend to the next level. The denim jumpsuit is not only … Continue reading
Who would PAY for intentional holes in their jeans? WE WOULD! And so would many others as this is one of the biggest trends for Spring! Ripped jeans have the biggest statements in fast fashion retail hubs such as Urban … Continue reading
MAGIC MARKET WEEK is the largest global market week for contemporary men’s and women’s apparel, footwear and sourcing. Last week, the fashion industry congregated in Las Vegas. Much of the fervor was focused on Spring/Summer Immediate Business for dresses, skirts … Continue reading
Berlin Fashion Week was last week and QST was there to experience it!
There were tons of exhibitors there; however the big players (Hugo Boss, Levi’s, Tommy Hilfiger, G-Star, Guess and the Bestseller Group) did not make an appearance this year. A lot of up-and-coming brands were in attendance.
Some of the biggest takeaways:
- Fashion denim was either heavily washed or had a normal stone/enzyme wash to it. There was no middle ground.
- There was a presence of yarn-dye checks and ornaments used in pocketing and yokes in denim as a special detail.
- Prepare-for-dye trousers and casual pants were visible.
- There was also a presence of yarn dye ticking stripes in pocketing.
- Prints and yarn dyes are not as intricate as last season.
Now that we’re into January, some stores are offering extremely discounted Fall merchandise, trying to clear out their inventories. Other retailers; however, are already looking ahead to Spring. And we are sure glad that they are! It’s like a breath … Continue reading